| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abadan in April is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 14.8mm (0.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Abadan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Abadan, Iran
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Abadan:
- Teheran, Iran - 656.6 kms (408 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 436 kms (270.9 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 405.8 kms (252.2 miles) NE
- Dezful, Iran - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) N
- Yazd, Iran - 598.9 kms (372.2 miles) ENE
- Shiraz, Iran - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) ESE
- Bushehr, Iran - 292.8 kms (181.9 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 512.8 kms (318.7 miles) SSE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 493 kms (306.3 miles) SSE
- Doha, Qatar - 655.7 kms (407.5 miles) SSE