Average Temperatures in Abadan, Iran
- The annual mean temperature in Abadan, Iran is fairly hot at 25.3 degrees Celsius (77.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 24.5 °C (44.1°F) which is a below moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (severely hot) having a mean temperature of 36.8 degrees Celsius (98.24 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (quite mild) having a mean temperature of 12.3 degrees Celsius (54.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Abadan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Abadan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Abadan
- Teheran, Iran - 656.6 kms (408 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 436 kms (270.9 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 405.8 kms (252.2 miles) NE
- Dezful, Iran - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) N
- Yazd, Iran - 598.9 kms (372.2 miles) ENE
- Shiraz, Iran - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) ESE
- Bushehr, Iran - 292.8 kms (181.9 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 512.8 kms (318.7 miles) SSE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 493 kms (306.3 miles) SSE
- Doha, Qatar - 655.7 kms (407.5 miles) SSE